Sunday, October 25, 2009

Changing Seasons

We have been really enjoying the last few weeks. Izaac's birthday was great, we had a really fun visit with Grandpa & Grandma Green & Uncle Cass (which I had great intentions of taking many pictures of and doing a blog on, but of course didn't), and a wonderful trip to the pumpkin patch this weekend and quite a bit of "Daddy Time".

The pumpkin patch was loads of fun that you can only experience in the Midwest.
Pig Races

Corn Box

Haybales


Tractors

And of course, Homer :)

There was also a corn maze, pumpkin cannon, lots of animals to feed and pet, haunted houses and the hayride to the pumpkin patch. We had a really great morning there hanging out as a family and with our friends.

I feel like the last few weeks we have gone from swimsuits to winter coats and hats overnight and when I went to look at the pictures I have on my camera, I realized I was right! So here are the pictures of the dramatic change in seasons.



The day before it snowed, I started thinking about the possiblity and bought a couple of shovels. It turned out that Izaac's small shovel was a great sled to go down our hill in our back yard, since I hadn't thought of a real sled...I'm sure we'll have another opportunity to use a real sled!

1 comment: