Saturday, January 23, 2010

Nothing Much

I know my posts are usually FULL of interesting information and humor, BUT today I don't have much to write about, so sorry to disappoint, but I just thought I would post a few pictures anyway. The kids and I did go to the Omaha Children's Museum this morning, but of course I didn't bring my camera, so no pictures of that, but it was very fun anyway.
This picture is of the kids dancing together. Casey told me since the camera was still shots it wouldn't look that cool and he was right--the picture doesn't capture the cute things they were doing, but oh well.

We have been enjoying our Wii and Wii Fit that we got from Grandpa & Grandma Green so much! Here is a shot of Izaac golfing.

Bella doesn't do the Wii yet, but she loves hanging out with us in the basement and building block towers and "riding" her princess scooter that our neighbors gave her.

So cozy!

Bella's pretty coat--the only coat she will wear for more than 30 seconds.


My family in our new Viking hats at Christmas---GO VIKINGS!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment