Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow & More Bella Birthday


We enjoyed another snow fall over the weekend and snow that was packable enough to play in. After Izaac & I built a snow man, Casey and Izaac had a fun snow ball fight.





These pictures are of Bella's birthday party at Grandpa & Grandma Kuiper's house. Notice Bella in the background of this picture...very excited!




Thought for the day:) Izaac has been really into games lately...the Wii, Monopoly, dominoes, Uno, etc. He is very concerned about the score and who is winning. Sometimes I just think he doesn't even enjoy the game because he is so worried about points. Last night when we were bowling on the Wii, he was commenting on who was winning and I just thought to myself, "I wish he could live in a world where there are no points." Then I thought, that must be exactly what God was thinking when he sent Jesus to earth. No keeping score, no wondering who is ahead, we just get to live and enjoy our lives...what a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment